Take A Mom's Word For It

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Creative Itch

Every now and then I literally get an 'itch' to do something creative. Okay, so not "literally", but you get the idea. This 'itch' often continues to pester me until I start a project. There are times - as you can surely imagine, that these 'projects' don't get finished as I have 3 children, a hubby, a cat and a university course on my plate... just sayin', but I still enjoy the relaxation that comes from doing something different than - the usual (i.e. diapers, dishes, refereeing...).

Be sure to check out the tab "Creative Inspiration" for projects I've completed as well as others I've found in my 'travels' that you might be interested in. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for finding my site. I'm your newest follower!

Debbie said...

Thanks for the follow. I am now your follower too. Cute site!

Letherton said...

Stopping by from "Friday Follow".

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Following you back from FF..thanks for checking out my blog. Have a great weekend!

Kel said...

I'm your newest follower. Have a great weekend!

Kel
http://betweenthelines-kam.blogspot.com

Oh My Baby said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm following you now too :)