Take A Mom's Word For It

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Holiday Shopping Anyone?!


Crazy to believe, but Christmas is less than 50 days away! Or at least that's what I keep reading on Facebook today... I mean really, who has the time to count?! I'm just sayin'.

Anyway, I wanted to write a short post to let you all know that a have a few custom order spots available for crocheted hats delivered in time for the holidays. Please have a look through my etsy shop. I also have a number of other crocheted hat styles I haven't had the time to post on etsy, but you will find on my Facebook page.

Crocheted beanie with visor. Can be made in nearly any color. I will happily add a crocheted flower too!
My best seller...

Large sized Diaper Clutch - fully lined, inside pocket, snap closure, strap with snap.


There are so many awesome etsy shops out there... handmade all the way! :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the Friday blog hop. LOVE the hat!! I am having an "All American Christmas Event" coming up...visit me at my blog: www.all-americanbaby.blogspot.com. Thanks!