Take A Mom's Word For It

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Psst... Anyone here?!

It kills me, but summer is drawing to an end. As you may (or let’s face it, may “not”) have noticed, not only did I finish the school year in June, but my blogging abruptly stopped. There were a lot of reasons for this, but primarily, I wanted to enjoy my family and enjoy my 2 months off! And I DID! … camp, crocheting, snuggling, visiting, California, Disney!


But alas, summer is coming to an end. The nights are getting cooler (great for opening the windows) and my girls are actually getting tired of wearing dresses so, it’s back to work I go next week – setting up and preparing for a new group of kiddies and sending my youngest off to day care *sniff, sniff*.

I hope y’all stick around cause not only am I back, but I’ve swatted away all the flies that were lurking around TAMWFI!

4 comments:

Naturally Creative Mama said...

Sounds like you had a great summer!

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

How was your Disney Trip? Disneyland is one of my favorite places in the world.

I am a new follower from The Mingle Monday Hop. If you have time and can stop by http://messforless.blogspot.com I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

~Dawn~ said...

Great to have you BACK! :) I am super jealous teachers having the summer off. I'm glad you hear you enjoyed your family time. :)

Dawn @ Mom-a-Logues

المراكز الاولى said...

أفضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام بأقل الأسعار 0550171619 | خصومات تصل إلى 50%