Take A Mom's Word For It

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Birthday - check! , Easter - check!

We had a VERY busy weekend here! Not only was it Easter weekend, but my youngest daughter - S turned 2! As I stood in the livingroom Monday morning and assessed the 'damage' I knew it had turned out great! Sometimes a true measure of fun is the mess that's left behind! :)

Friday morning our street had organized an egg hunt at the local park. You could look over the hill and see nothing but the glimmer of foil wrappers! After only 10-15 minutes of searching, my little chocolate mongers walked away with a ton of loot! We'll be fighting them for weeks to not have chocolate before breakfast!
Sunday morning we woke up to discover that the Easter Bunny had visited us in the night, and left a pretty good bounty! Mommy was very pleased to find a "Family Sized" bag of Mini-Eggs! "Family" really?! Looked to be just about 'my' size!
Sunday was also my baby's 2nd Birthday! We had a small gathering - family and a couple friends who live nearby. Because my older girls celebrate their birthday in 2 weeks we will be having a giant 3 in 1 Birthday Bonanza! But for Sunday, it was nice to keep things a little more low-key. Here are a few photo highlights...





What a fabulously fun, busy and tiring weekend... check!

No comments: