- Win a Hand Crocheted (by me!) Beanie and Boutique Flower! This giveaway ends at midnight on the 30th so be sure to check it out. There are under 100 entris so far so your chances are great!
- Win a $15 Credit to Jenni's Bowtique - Boutique Bows and Accessories at affordable prices (ends 5/14)
Here's a quick re-cap of some of the "Mommy-isms" that have happened this week...
- The doorbell rang and Little S (my 2 year old) shouted, "PIZZA!" ... it was 10 in the morning! *yes, we may eat a little pizza*
- Over breakfast A was concerned about where she'd live when she grew up and "how will I buy a camera?".
- A told me that she wished her twin sister was a boy - you know, so she could marry her :)
- H said she's been thinking about marrying a boy in her class, but she doesn't love him yet cause he's not very nice. "Maybe when he's big he'll be nice and we'll fall in love".
- While at my daughters' school waiting for the children to be let in, another Mom asked me if my girls dress themselves... uh... should I be concerned about this?! I dressed them that day! LOL!!
And so it goes...