Take A Mom's Word For It

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Winners!

The winner of the $15 Credit from Jenni's Bowtique.....

True Random Number Generator 28Powered by RANDOM.ORG
(I had to dis-count 4 at the end. They were submitted after the 14th. Sorry!)
clenna said...

#1 I subscribe via email

clenna at aol dot com

Yay Clenna!! Your little girls will thank you! :)




The winner of the Jade Locked Donut Mommy Necklace (shipped by me)....

drum roll....

True Random Number Generator 13Powered by RANDOM.ORG



SHAWNA MYKER said...

signed up for email newsletter
'like' on facebook

shawna brown myker

Congrats Shawna!! You're the envy of MANY ;)

I will email the winners shortly. You have 48 hours to respond before I draw a new name.

Thanks to everyone who entered!! Didn't win? Be sure to enter my other 2 giveaways... a Mini Wallet from Bebe Bablet Designs and Teething Bling from Smart Mom Jewelry.

1 comment: