Take A Mom's Word For It

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hop Along Friday!


Welcome to the eigth and new edition of Blog Hop Friday turns Hop Along Friday, hosted by My New Life As Mom, Chubby Cheeks Thinks, Take A Mom's Word For It, This Adventure Our Life and Belly Charms! No longer are we just a blog hop! We're also a twitter hop, facebook hop and anything and everything in between. Simply link up to all your network pages and have some fun! We continue to invite you and your friends to link up every Friday and join us for a wonderful site hopping adventure! We're all about making friends and having fun so come join us! Here's how you can join in on the fun;

  • Link up to your blog, facebook, twitter, etc using our inlinkz link list, below.

  • Follow the host/hostesses located in the first 5 slots.

  • Follow any other blogs that you feel appropriate! :)

  • If you get a new follower, please feel free to reciprocate the love!
While you're here please be sure to check out my current giveaways... there's a list posted on the top of the right hand column... all are such excellent products from fantastic sponsors!!

This is a new list every Friday, so please remember to come back and link up!

We understand that not everyone has time to follow and comment on every Hop Along Friday Participant, just do what you can and are willing to do. We will do the same! Take your time and go at your own pace. FYI, however, if you follow me and leave a comment, guarenteed, I will follow you back!

The link list is only open to add new blogs on Fridays but will be visible all week long.

Please make sure you have a way for people to follow you!


*ALL SPAM LINKS WILL BE DELETED!*







9 comments:

gone said...

Your newest follower from the hop. Love your blog, cant wait to see more. Come see me too!
Stay Fabulous
Chara
www.nothingbutfabulousity.com

LeeAnn said...

I'm already following but just wanted to say Happy Friday! Thanks for hosting!

Tiffany said...

Hi! I am your newest follower from ff. I'd love for you to come visit!

http://www.hislittlemrs.blogspot.com

Hazel said...

New follower!

Happy Blog Hopping!

Hazel
www.critiqueoftheunique.blogspot.com

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

I'm a new follower via Hop Along Friday. :D Great to meet you!

Have a great Friday!
Sherry

Leenburke said...

I'm following you :-)
leenilee.blogspot.com

BLOGitse said...

Hop, hop greetings from Casa! :)

BLOGitse

Kel said...

Thanks for the linky! I'm following you now. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Kel
www.betweenthelines-kel.com

E Living said...

NEW follower on your blog. Looks like a GREAT one. Can't wait to have some time to sit down and brows, read, and get to know you. Honestly, I don't just follow everyone...if I follow you, I will be a reader. :-) God bless!
-The Lean Green Mommy Machine
http://sahm83.blogspot.com