Take A Mom's Word For It

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Meet Me On Monday

Linking up once again with Java at Never Growing Old for Meet Me On Monday... this week's questions (and answers!)...

1. What do you normally eat for breakfast? Um, Honeycomb :)

2. What kind of car do you drive? Don't you mean mini-van?! I drive a Pontiac Montana (mini-van!).

3. Have you ever met a famous person? NEVER, seriously, never... BUT I do have a trip to Vegas planned for the fall, maybe I'll get lucky!

4. What is your favourite ice cream flavour? Cookies N' Cream

5. Which TV channel do you watch the most? Playhouse Disney *head down*

3 comments:

Java said...

Yes mini-vans count too! lol...Been there!
Ohhh I hope you meet someone famous too! I've never been to Vegas! Have fun!

Thanks for participating! Now following! Please follow me back!

cj Schlottman said...

Nice to meet you!

Weezer said...

Visiting from the Monday meeting site. Disney? Yep. I watch a lot of that myself with the granddaughters.
Have a great rest-of-the-week.
Weezer
http://weezershaven.blogspot.com