Take A Mom's Word For It

Monday, July 19, 2010

I Did It!

Well I did it! I opened an etsy shop! I had been thinking about it a lot these last few months so last night (with my hubby's help), I opened a shop!
There are only a couple things listed so far, but I'll be working on listing more and more as the week goes on and as I create more. I'm not quite ready for an official launch just yet, but when I do, I'll be holding a GIVEAWAY right here on Take A Mom's Word For It!

So, keep your eyes open, there's lots going on!!

6 comments:

sara said...

Congrats! I LOVE Etsy...like I need a 12 step program love it. I want to open a shop too, but haven't managed to gather enough energy!

Unknown said...

Good luck !!! I hope one day I will open my shop on etsy as well

Aleksandra Nearing said...

Congrats! I love Etsy. I had never heard of it until I started reading mommy blogs a few months ago :)

Heidi V said...

Way to go! Looking forward to see it....

Being Tazim said...

congratulations! I have a store i opened on there recently. too - off to heart your store!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Is there a link? I definitely want to check it out!!!

Kim