Take A Mom's Word For It

Monday, July 5, 2010

Meet Me On Monday


Monday again... time for Meet Me On Monday hosted by Java at Never Growing Old
Here are this week's questions AND my answers!

1. What is your favourite fast food restaurant? Micky D's (McDonalds)!

2. If you were given complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why? Oh my, I'm not sure... kind of a heavy question first thing in the morning... Stay-at-home-mom!

3. Do you prefer your toilet paper to come over the roll or under the roll? Over the roll - it's the ONLY way!

4. What was your favourite TV show as a kid? Smurfs, Rainbow Brite, Care Bears, Fragle Rock

5. What is you favourite summer drink? Iced tea for sure... the Canadian, sweetened kind!

4 comments:

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Kady!

Thanks for the return follow on my blog and for your comments!

I love McDonalds too! :D

( I'm a full-time mummy )

BLOGitse said...

I just subscribed your feed. I didn't do very well the first time but hope to do better next time - if I remember to link up! :)

Over the roll - I agree!

BLOGitse

Java said...

Great answers!

Thanks for participating!

Sandy S. said...

I recently received the Sunshine Award and would like to pass it on to you!

http://suddenlysandy.com/2010/07/i-won-the-sunshine-award.html

Have a great day!